IR-CUT ND Filters
Ever notice that during long-exposures in bright lighting conditions your images are unusually warm or even red when using an ND filter? Low-quality filters do not block infrared light, so color cast is introduced during long exposures, e.g. shooting a long exposure of the beach. STC's IR-CUT ND Filter is a ND filter specifically created to completely eliminate infrared light entering your camera.
As with all our ND filters, we grind our optics to flat perfection! The result is a sharper image that our competitors can't beat. You can capture cinematic motion blur, ghost images, deep sky and cloud texture, and mirror-like reflections on water, and other stunning effects your photography can't do without.
- 1.1mm Schott optical glass.
- Super slim 5mm shock-absorbent aluminum rim reduces vignetting with wide-angle lens.
- Double-sided antistatic coating keeps dust and fibers away.
- No one likes stuck filters. Aluminum rim treated with Teflon and black matte finish to make it non-slip, easy to remove.
- Double-sided anti-smudge nano-coating stops moisture and mold.
- Frame’s thread design fits lens caps of all makes.
- Covered by the world’s first warranty and repair service for filters.
- We sell lens filters and clip filters for the following brands
Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic, Black Magic and Z Cam-E2.