STC Screw-In Lens Adapter for OLYMPUS 7-14mm f/2.8 Pro
Wish you had lens hood to protect your Olympus M.Zuiko 7-14mm f/2.8 Pro Lens? Did you also wish you could use filters with that incredible lens? The team at STC has engineered just that!
This precision aluminum CNC Lens adapter is designed to protect the front lens element and give you filter options. Installing the hood adaptor is easy, just two parts are mated together. We've sandblasted the interior of the adaptor and hood to significantly reduce reflection and flare with zero vignetting. Any of STC's 105mm filters can be used with this adaptor.
- Screw-in 105mm Slim filter (the thickness of rim under 2.5mm) is available without vignetting.
- This adapter is made by 6061 aluminium which is ultra light and corrosion resistance with precise CNC machinery.
- Providing extra protection to the front lens element for easy portability.
- The tenon on adapter is designed for fully integrating with the tulip lens hood, and prevented loosening and displacement.
- Sandblasting the adapter surface of interior side can significantly reduce reflection and flare, and improve the image quality.
- While most shooters use the 3:2 aspect ratio, we do know that some creators will use the 4:3 aspect ratio on their Olympus camera. There is very very slight vignetting.